One of the most UNIQUE and AMAZING dental hygiene products I have discovered in my dental hygiene career is CloSYS mouthwash!
CloSYS is truly a one of a kind mouthwash and I see it fit for everyone!
Closys mouthrinse is the GENTLEST and most effective mouthwash I have come across thus far. I am able to recommend it for nearly every patient in any hygiene situation.
When I first tried CloSYS, I had to double take and research more because was confused as I almost thought I was swishing with water! Little did I know, I was onto something AMAZING..
What Makes Closys Mouthwash so Unique?
CloSYS contains active ingredient Cloralstan. This ingredient has the power to kill 99% of bad bacteria within 10 seconds and prevents it from regrowing. The best part? ZERO burn.
Zich, nada, nothing.
Literally taste like water. If you get the unflavored version anyways. In addition to being unflavored, you have the option to add flavor as you wish. On the contrary, you can opt for the gentle mint version which is already mixed together.
It kills the bad bacteria with no gum irriation. It is pH balanced and ideal for the common sensitive patient. Kills bad breath bacteria. Doesn’t burn.
Why is This Important?
Firstly, CloSYS does not contain any alcohol. Alcohol= burning. Burning= < less time spent rinsing, sensitivity and other issues.
Secondly, CloSYS does not contain sulfates. It is also Sodium Laurly sulfate free (SLS free).
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, a common ingredient in toothpastes and mouth rinse, is known to cause some people gum irritation and mouth sores.
Without alcohol and SLS, you can rinse longer and get more benefits from your oral care rinse.
In addition to the above, CloSYS is 100% triclosan free.
Who Should Use CLoSYS?
- Anyone who has sensitivity
- Anyone who dislikes the alcohol burn from traditional mouthwashes
- People with dry mouth
- People with bad breath. Halitosis.
- Periodontal disease patients
- People with dental implants
- People who suffer from ulcers, canker sores,
- Cancer patients. Especially those going through chemo or radiation
- Anyone who does not like flavor or has sensory issues (CloSYS has an unflavored mouthwash)
- Everyone else. Safe for children and adults
Uses for CloSYS Mouthrinse
- Dry mouth
- Bad breath
- Soothing for mouthsores
How to Use CloSYS Mouthwash
- Rinse and swish vigourosly with CloSYS for 30 seconds
- Do not eat or drink for at least 20 minutes afterward
Different Types of CloSYS Mouthwash
- CloSYS Ultrasensitive: Perfect mouthwash for those with a sensitive mouth. Or sensitivity to flavors. Also great oral care for cancer patients with sores whom are going through chemo/raditation. This mouthwash eliminates bacteria without discomfort. COOL POINTS ALERT: Comes with an OPTIONAL flavor control! So those who may want to add a little mild mint flavor can do so and adjust the flavor as you wish! You are in control the flavor.
- CloSYS Sensitive Gentle Mint: Same as above but contains a nice mild mint flavor. Still VERY gentle!
BONUS CloSYS Product!
Not only does CloSYS have awesome mouthwash, additionally they have CLoSYS fresh breath spray! Use it anywhere, anytime! Great for freshening breath when you are somewhere where you cannot rinse or brush! Sugar free and refreshing!
Where to Buy CloSYS Mouthwash
Simpy click these links and they will take you to Amazon where you can purchase these products
|CloSYS Original Ultra Sensitive Unflavored Mouthwash, pH balanced, helps soothe Sensitivity and Mouth Sores, Alcohol Free, 32 ounce|
Want the BEST Oral Care?
Check out my other articles on the best oral care products!
My favorite toothbrush: BURST Toothbrush Promo Code & Toothbrush Review
My favorite dental floss: Coco Floss Review
Kelly Hancock, RDH
Kelly is a registered dental hygienist and oral health care provider. She is passionate about oral hygiene and encourages people to achieve optimal oral health. She has been working in the dental profession for 16 years and worked in many different roles in the dental industry. Kelly is currently a pediatric dental hygienist specializing in children’s dentistry. She is committed to helping others with their oral health care issues and helping others achieve a smile they love.